Women in Engineering Leadership Summit 2015
Liquid Learning is delighted to present the Queensland Women in Engineering Leadership Summit 2015.
This unique professional development and networking opportunity provides delegates with practical tools and inspiration to thrive in a challenging environment.
Click here to view the brochure!
- Kathy Hirschfeld Non-Executive Director Transfield Services
- Terry Effeney Chief Executive Officer Energex
- Verena Preston Regional Managing Director Technical Consulting Asia Pacific, Advisian WorleyParsons
- Lieutenant Colonel Amanda Johnston Commanding Officer of 6th Engineer Support Regiment Australian Army
- Eva Wood Director of Operations - Transport (Northern) Jacobs
- Rachel Harch Chair Women in Engineering (Engineers Australia)
- Inspiring stories of achievement and success from expert leaders in the engineering environment
- Overcoming the challenges of transitioning from technical to senior leadership roles
- Refining your communication, influence leadership skills to thrive in a complex environment
- Proactive approaches to building resilience, confidence and opportunities to create your own defining moments
Click here to view the online agenda
What: Women in Engineering Leadership Summit 2015
When: 17th - 20th November 2015
Where: Mercure Brisbanecomments powered by Disqus