2014 Australian Training Awards
The Australian Training Awards are the peak, national awards for the vocational education and training (VET) sector, recognising individuals, businesses and registered training organisations for their contribution to skilling Australia.
Applicants may have the opportunity to reach the national stage in November this year and gain Australia-wide recognition for the work they do. Australian Training Awards direct entry categories include:
- National Leadership Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Excellence in Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice Award
- Disability Training Initiative Award
- Australian Apprenticeships – Employer Award
- School Pathways to VET Award
- International Training Provider of the Year Award
For registered training organisations:
Applications close on Friday 30 May 2013. For more information, visit www.australiantraininagwards.gov.au or phone 13 38 73.
The 2014 Australian Training Awards will be held in Adelaide on 21 November 2014. For regular updates about the Australian Training Awards, please follow the Australian Training Awards on Twitter @AusTrainAwards.comments powered by Disqus