- GET QUALIFIED
- GET THE SKILLS YOU NEED
- REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY – COMMENCE 2015
From 1 January 2015, Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- An entitlement to government-subsidised training for CPP31212 Certificate III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service
- Government funding in targeted priority areas
Subsidised Training for Swimming Pool and Spa Service Technicians is available in the following regions:
- Capital Region
- Central Coast
- Central West
- Coffs Harbour–Grafton
- Far West and Orana
- Hunter Valley (excluding Newcastle)
- Mid North Coast
- New England and North West
- Newcastle and Lake Macquarie
- Southern Highlands and Shoalhaven
ARE YOU ELIGIBILE?
- 15 Years old or over?
- No longer at school?
- Living or working in NSW?
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, Australian permanent humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen?
If you answered ‘YES’ to all four questions, then you’re eligible for a government subsidy to undertake the CPP31212 Certificate III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service course.
SPASA is now accepting Expressions of Interest from individuals who wish to commence training in CPP31212 Certificate III in Swimming Pool and Spa Service in January 2015.
For further information please contact SPASA on 1800 802 482 or email email@example.com