Time is running out to be in with a chance of winning a Women in Mining award!
Time is running out to be in with a chance of winning a Women in
Do you know someone in the mining sector who deserves recognition for their hard work and achievements this year? We are proud to partner with the NSW Women in Mining Network (WIMnet NSW) to present the 2016 NSW Women in Mining Awards alongside our Industry & Suppliers Awards on Thurs 12th & Fri 13th May.Women in Mining Award Categories
- Exceptional Woman in NSW Mining
- Exceptional Young Woman in NSW Mining
- Outstanding NSW Tradeswoman/Operator/Technician
- Gender Diversity Champion (male or female)
- Excellence in NSW Company Programs and Performance
Time is running out to enter the Awards so please don't hesitate and download the brochure and enter on our website.
Entries close in just over one week on Friday 1st April.
Just over one week left to enter the Industry & Suppliers Awards!
NSW Mining Industry & Suppliers Conference and Awards Dinner | Thurs 12th & Fri 13th May 2016Be recognised for your achievements this year! Awards entries will be awarded in five categories:
- Outstanding SupplierSmall Business Achievement
- Young Achiever
- Outstanding Contribution to Mining
- Mining Operation of the Year
We want to highlight the big success stories and recognise some of the industry’s hidden gems too. And we want to recognise the people and the businesses whose hard work and achievements help to keep NSW Mining strong.
Enter today, and 2016 could be your year!comments powered by Disqus